Thursday 31 May 2012

A Splash of Colour For the Summer

Having always admired my friends and their decorated nails, which could easily give peacocks' feathers a run for their money, I felt it was time to give nail painting a serious try for myself. Due to the recent outburst of summer warmth and sun, I was inspired to indulge and add a splash of colour as a little pre-season taster.



The result was this:

And whilst I apologize for the poor quality photo, I am surprisingly pleased with the outcome.

Who knew that just a simple layer of nail varnish could be so elating? I want to keep them like this - they just go so well with everything! I want to keep typing just to admire them!

However past experience proves nail varnish chips extremely quickly, so although I will enjoy it while it lasts, my new-found love for mint green will have to migrate from my nails and inspire an investment elsewhere - maybe in a pretty dress? It is such a pretty colour it just makes you long for those lazy days in hazy fields.

Summer: I am ready and waiting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed; please join in and share your thoughts!