Thursday 6 September 2012

ABC of Me

I saw this on another blog, and it seemed about time that I say more about myself. I don't really like talking about me, so here are a few simple facts for you to build up your own perception.

A. Age: 19
B. Bed size: Single, though when I get back to uni next year I will be in a bed comfy double bed for the first time ever!
C. Chore that you hate: Washing up, even with the radio in the background
D. Dogs: None unfortunately. Though hopefully someday in the future
E. Essential start to your day: Cleaning my teeth - wakes me up and makes me feel fresh for the morning ahead
F. Favourite colour: Yellow. And Blue. And Pink.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: About 5"9, but it feels like I'm already shrinking
I. Instruments you play: Flute, and attempts at singing
J. Job title: Officially a student, but also a friend, a daughter, a sister
K. Kids: I volunteer with children
L. Live: England, but whereabouts seems to be disputed (university town or hometown?)
M. Mother's name: Mummy
N. Nicknames: Apricot, Emmybear, Snugglepot/Cuddlepie (a childhood book of mine)
O. Overnight hospital stays: Maybe one or two as a child, but mainly just A&E!
P. Pet peeves: People who say "you should've done this" or "you could've done that". Loud chewing. People judging something when they haven't even given it a chance.
Q. Quote(s) from a movies: The first one that comes to mind "If you're a bird, I'm a bird" from The Notebook, but there are so many amazing lines in so many films it's impossible to write them all.
R. Right or left handed: Left
S. Siblings: A sister
T. Time you wake up: Completely varies, but naturally is never usually later than 8/8:30 (though a lie in is always welcome!)
U. Underwear: Yes
V. Vegetable you hate: Mushrooms. I can eat them, but the texture is awful
W. What makes you run late: This year has been my reliance on buses, but there is usually something I remember as I walk out the door!
X. X-Rays you've had: None. Apart from my teeth.

Y. Yummy food that you make: Cupcakes, brownies, spaghetti bolognaise, cobbler... I do love baking though!
Z. Zoo animal: Elephants I guess, I'm not a big animal fan, and definitely not of birds or creepy crawlies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcomed; please join in and share your thoughts!